Homemade Buttermilk Salad Dressing Recipe
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients until blended. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 41 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Homemade Buttermilk Salad Dressing
"Yummy, very easy to make. I am trying to stay away from processed foods and trying to make homemade food as often as possible. This is a perfect recipe to help me meet that goal. I also like this recipe because it doesn't make too much for my small household."