There’s nothing like the flavor of a homemade dressing to enhance any pasta-and-summer-veggies salad. This smooth and delectable version from reader Vivian Haen in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin goes together in no time at all. “It’s so easy and my family has enjoyed it for years,” she says.
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients until blended. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Buttermilk Salad Dressing in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p52
Reviews for Homemade Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review