- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar, butter and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt; add to bowl and beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° (325° if using a glass pie plate) for 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool completely before cutting. If desired, top individual slices with ice cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Brownie Pie in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate 1994, p36
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Homemade Brownie Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review