Homemade Breakfast Patties Recipe
More Sausage Dinner Recipes »
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Crumble turkey into a large bowl. Add the salt, sage, pepper, ginger and cayenne. Shape into sixteen 2-1/2-in. patties.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 16 patties.
1 patty equals 85 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.