More Sausage Dinner Recipes »
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Crumble turkey into a large bowl. Add the salt, sage, pepper, ginger and cayenne. Shape into sixteen 2-1/2-in. patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 16 patties.
Reviews for Homemade Breakfast Patties
"I halved the recipe and got 11 servings. I used extra lean ground turkey breast. Really delicious at only 44 calories per patty."
"These were really good. Have some zip. It takes a little work to get the spices thoroughly blended."
"I love these, i would make them again.I wanted to cut back on fat & sugar. Its hard not to eat what you wont for breakfast."
"Yummy! If you are looking for a low fat breakfast sausage, this is the one! My three loved them and I enjoyed not eating greasy sausage. Highly recommended!"
"I made these patties the other morning and they are so delicious. It has just the right amount of spices. Thanks for sharing this. Sandra Penley, Sweet Home, TX"