"While looking for lower-fat, high-protein breakfast options, I took an old sausage recipe and made it new again," field editor Jo Ann Honey relates from Longmont, Colorado.
More Sausage Dinner Recipes »
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Crumble turkey into a large bowl. Add the salt, sage, pepper, ginger and cayenne. Shape into sixteen 2-1/2-in. patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 16 patties.
Originally published as Breakfast Patties in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p38
Reviews for Homemade Breakfast Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review