- 2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Crumble turkey into a large bowl. Add the salt, sage, pepper, ginger and cayenne. Shape into sixteen 2-1/2-in. patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Yield: 16 patties.
Reviews for Homemade Breakfast Patties
Sort By :
I halved the recipe and got 11 servings. I used extra lean ground turkey breast. Really delicious at only 44 calories per patty.
These were really good. Have some zip. It takes a little work to get the spices thoroughly blended.
I love these, i would make them again.I wanted to cut back on fat & sugar. Its hard not to eat what you wont for breakfast.
Yummy! If you are looking for a low fat breakfast sausage, this is the one! My three loved them and I enjoyed not eating greasy sausage. Highly recommended!
I made these patties the other morning and they are so delicious. It has just the right amount of spices. Thanks for sharing this. Sandra Penley, Sweet Home, TX