Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 188 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 453mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
"Next time I'd leave out the onion salt... makes it taste too oniony. Pretty good though."