Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
Reports Gladys De Boer of Castleford, Idaho. "We always thought bottled dressings tasted just fine until I began making my own. "It's amazing how much better this rich homemade version tastes. I make it often."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:24 servings
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 188 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 453 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC