- the center of each. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle
- over apples.
- Bring up corners of pastry to center; pinch edges to seal. Beat
- remaining egg; brush over pastry. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Bring
- to a boil; cook and stir until smooth and blended. Pour over apples.
- Bake 35-40 minutes longer or until apples are tender and pastry is
- golden brown, basting occasionally with sauce. Serve warm. Yield: 7
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 974 calories, 47 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 729 mg sodium, 134 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.