Homemade Apple Crisp Recipe
I love apples! This crisp featuring that fruit is always a hit with my family.—Kelly Pember, Wheeler, Wisconsin
- 6 cups sliced peeled apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- Ice cream, optional
- 1. Place the apples in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly around the edges. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 288 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC