- Immediately invert the pan onto a wire rack; cool completely.
- For frosting, melt the candy bar in a heavy saucepan or microwave;
- stir until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes. In a chilled large bowl, beat
- cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat
- until stiff peaks form. Stir in vanilla. Fold in melted chocolate.
- Run a knife around sides and center tube of pan. Invert cake onto a
- serving plate; frost top and sides. Garnish with chocolate shavings
- if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 305 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.