- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope country gravy mix
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Dash each garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder and pepper
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Add butter; cook until melted. Stir in the gravy mix, flour and seasonings until blended. Gradually add milk and broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with biscuits. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Home-Style Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Sort By :
"Canned biscuits? Gravy mix? Hmmmm..."
"My husband is the big biscuit and gravy lover and he devoured this."
"so easy and delicious! made this for fathers day breakfast and it was a hit, will make again."
"Made these for dinner last night- they were fantastic! The only thing I might do differently next time, is add a little extra milk."