- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope country gravy mix
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Dash each garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder and pepper
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Add butter; cook until melted. Stir in the gravy mix, flour and seasonings until blended. Gradually add milk and broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve with biscuits. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Home-Style Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Sort By :
"My husband is the big biscuit and gravy lover and he devoured this."
"so easy and delicious! made this for fathers day breakfast and it was a hit, will make again."
"Made these for dinner last night- they were fantastic! The only thing I might do differently next time, is add a little extra milk."
"I made this recipe for the guys at our hunting camp. They all loved it! Will be making this again!"