- 4 to 5 pounds boneless pork spareribs, cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 to 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Place half of the ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with half of the onion. Repeat layers. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over all. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until ribs are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Home-Style Ribs
Sort By :
"obryasa, the 1st line says, 4 - 5 pounds of boneless ribs."
"Recipe does not say how many pounds of ribs to use."
"OK. I followed the recipe pretty closely and it was good."
"This sauce is very tangy and wonderful! I will definitely make these again!"