Home-Style Mac 'N' Cheese Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the macaroni, ham, cheese sauce, salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Home-Style Mac 'N' Cheese
"I took this mac n cheese to work and had a lot of compliments . This was fairly simple and easy to make and very tasty!"