- of plate.
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, raspberries, 1-1/4 cups
- sugar, tapioca and extract; stir gently and let stand for 15
- minutes. Spoon filling into crust; dot with butter. Roll out
- remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Trim, seal and flute edges.
- Brush with egg white; sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 30-35
- minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and the filling is
- bubbly. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 503 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 71 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now