This recipe is a staple at our house. The colors get the kids' attention, especially when I use red and green cabbage.—Joy Cochran, Roy, Washington
- 8 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage and carrot. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Home-Style Coleslaw in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p12
Reviews for Home-Style Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review