Home Run Slugger Sub Recipe
- 1 French bread baguette (1 pound and 20 inches long)
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced bologna
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 4 romaine leaves
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices Colby cheese
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1. With a sharp knife, cut one end of the baguette in the shape of a baseball bat handle. Slice loaf in half lengthwise.
- 2. On the bottom half, layer with ham, bologna, salami, romaine, cheeses and tomato. Replace top. Secure with toothpicks if necessary. Cut into slices. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 511 calories, 27g fat (13g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 1068mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein .
Reviews for Home Run Slugger Sub
"Delicious subs! I made small individual size and substituted pepperoni for the bologna and topped them with Ken's Steakhouse Italian dressing."