Home Run Hoagies Recipe
Kids can pitch in with assembling these colorful sandwiches stacked with chicken, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. To score with big appetites, try adding extra slices of meat or offer a few varieties of sliced cheese.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 12 hoagie buns, split
- 24 slices thinly sliced deli chicken (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 12 slices cheddar cheese, halved
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 8 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and salad dressing. Spread on cut side of buns. On bun bottoms, layer chicken, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. Replace bun tops. Yield: 12 servings.
1 sandwich: 458 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 974mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Home Run Hoagies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC