Home Run Hoagies Recipe
Kids can pitch in with assembling these colorful sandwiches stacked with chicken, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. To score with big appetites, try adding extra slices of meat or offer a few varieties of sliced cheese.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 12 hoagie buns, split
- 24 slices thinly sliced deli chicken (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 12 slices cheddar cheese, halved
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 8 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and salad dressing. Spread on cut side of buns. On bun bottoms, layer chicken, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. Replace bun tops. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Home Run Hoagies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC