- with remaining dough. Chill and reroll scraps if desired.
- In a bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth; gently
- spread over cookies. For holly trim, roll out gumdrops to 1/16-in.
- thickness; cut two holly leaves from each green gumdrop and nine
- berries from each red gumdrop. Arrange one leaf and three berries on
- each cookie. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 127 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.