- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter, softened, divided
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil. Grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil. Cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 pounds.
Reviews for Holiday White Chocolate Fudge
Sort By :
Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong....my fudge does not set...I follow the instructions exactly and have made 2 batches....and still have a problem with it setting enough to cut.
I make this fudge and sell at my cupcake shop...people LOVE it!!! Thank You!
Tasty,easy to make and freezes well. What more could you ask?
Easy to make. Add half a pecan to each square and its even better. Yum! Also freezes well.
This is a great recipe that I can make for my non-chocolate eating friends. Everyone loves it. I made it with 12 oz of Nestle white morsels and I increased the boiling time to 5 minutes instead of 4. Also I added walnuts and just a pinch of salt.