- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter, softened, divided
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil. Grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil. Cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 pounds.
Reviews for Holiday White Chocolate Fudge
Sort By :
"Thank you for posting about the amount of milk! Mine turned out great. I will come back and rate it correctly after we eat it tomorrow and I hear what everyone has to say."
"Answer to the others who are saying the fudge did not set. I just made the same mistake. The recipe says 1 can of evaporated milk, but that is not a regular size can, a regular size can is 12 ounces. It is only 5 ounces....the small can. I didn't catch it until I poured it into the pan and now it is too late. I'm sure it won't set. The recipe needs to clarify the amount of evaporated milk as it is easy to misread and use a whole regular size can. I'm sure it would have been good."
"I did everything on the recipe and the fudge never set, what did I do wrong?"
"Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong....my fudge does not set...I follow the instructions exactly and have made 2 batches....and still have a problem with it setting enough to cut."
"I make this fudge and sell at my cupcake shop...people LOVE it!!! Thank You!"