- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter, softened, divided
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil. Grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil. Cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 pounds.
Reviews for Holiday White Chocolate Fudge
Sort By :
"Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong....my fudge does not set...I follow the instructions exactly and have made 2 batches....and still have a problem with it setting enough to cut."
"I make this fudge and sell at my cupcake shop...people LOVE it!!! Thank You!"
"Tasty,easy to make and freezes well. What more could you ask?"
"Easy to make. Add half a pecan to each square and its even better. Yum! Also freezes well."
"This is a great recipe that I can make for my non-chocolate eating friends. Everyone loves it. I made it with 12 oz of Nestle white morsels and I increased the boiling time to 5 minutes instead of 4. Also I added walnuts and just a pinch of salt."