This richly colored beverage tastes of Christmastime.—Lucy Meyring, Walden, Colorado
12-16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups hot brewed tea
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) apple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches each)
- 24 whole cloves, divided
- 1 orange, sliced
- In a large kettle, combine tea and sugar. Add the juices, cinnamon
- sticks and 12 of the cloves. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Serve warm or cool. Garnish punch bowl with
- orange slices studded with remaining cloves. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 121 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.