Holiday Wassail Punch Recipe
This festive and fruity punch is made with five kinds of juices plus cinnamon and allspice for a unique, well-balanced flavor.—Jennifer Stout, Blandon, Pennsylvania
- 3 to 4 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 8 whole allspice
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) pineapple nectar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 to 10 orange slices
- 1. Place cinnamon sticks and allspice on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag. In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, combine the juices, pineapple nectar, sugar, lemon juice, orange slices and spice bag.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Discard oranges and spice bag. Serve warm. Yield: 3 quarts.
3/4 cup equals 114 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Wassail Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC