Holiday Wassail Punch Recipe
This festive and fruity punch is made with five kinds of juices plus cinnamon and allspice for a unique, well-balanced flavor.—Jennifer Stout, Blandon, Pennsylvania
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) pineapple nectar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 to 10 orange slices
- 3 to 4 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 8 whole allspice
- 1. In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, combine first seven ingredients. Place cinnamon sticks and allspice on a double thickness of cheesecloth. Gather corner of cloth to enclose seasonings; tie securely with string. Place bag in slow cooker.
- 2. Cook, covered, on low until heated through, 4-5 hours. Discard oranges and spice bag. Serve warm. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 114 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Wassail Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC