Holiday Wassail Punch
This festive and fruity punch is made with five kinds of juices plus cinnamon and allspice for a unique, well-balanced flavor.Jennifer Stout, Blandon, Pennsylvania
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 3 to 4 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 8 whole allspice
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) pineapple nectar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 to 10 orange slices
- Place cinnamon sticks and allspice on a double thickness of
- cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a
- bag. In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, combine the juices, pineapple
- nectar, sugar, lemon juice, orange slices and spice bag.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Discard
- oranges and spice bag. Serve warm. Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 114 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.