- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) pineapple nectar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 to 10 orange slices
- 3 to 4 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 8 whole allspice
- In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, combine first seven ingredients. Place cinnamon sticks and allspice on a double thickness of cheesecloth. Gather corner of cloth to enclose seasonings; tie securely with string. Place bag in slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low until heated through, 4-5 hours. Discard oranges and spice bag. Serve warm. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Holiday Wassail Punch in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p103
Reviews for Holiday Wassail Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review