- 4 cups hot brewed tea
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) apple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches each)
- 24 whole cloves, divided
- 1 orange, sliced
- In a large kettle, combine tea and sugar. Add the juices, cinnamon sticks and 12 of the cloves. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Serve warm or cool. Garnish punch bowl with orange slices studded with remaining cloves. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Wassail in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p6
Reviews for Holiday Wassail(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2012
I've been following this recipe for years. Everyone expects me to make it at holiday parties. Try this! You won't be disappointed!
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2011
Oh I cannot tell you how great this recipe is. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >