Holiday Vegetable Dip Recipe
This dip is sure to trickle your taste buds. When I got the recipe, I was warned one batch is never enough. So whenever I make it, I double the recipe and never have any left over. —Nancy Hofman, Lethbridge, Alberta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Assorted raw vegetables or potato chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with vegetables or chips. Yield: 1 cup.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 202 calories, 22 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC