- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Assorted raw vegetables or potato chips
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with vegetables or chips. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Holiday Vegetable Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p29
Reviews for Holiday Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review