Holiday Tossed Salad Recipe
"I served this fresh and colorful blend at a New Year's dinner party, and it was an instant success," relates Carol Dilcher from Emmaus, Pennsylvania. Since you use packaged greens, it takes just a few moments to put all the ingredients together.
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian-blend salad greens
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) raspberry vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss the greens, oranges, cranberries, apple, walnuts and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette just before serving; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 235 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Tossed Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC