Holiday Tossed Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian-blend salad greens
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) raspberry vinaigrette
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss the greens, oranges, cranberries, apple, walnuts and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette just before serving; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup: 235 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 187mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Holiday Tossed Salad
"Made this salad for a dinner party at a friend's. Everyone raved about it. Best part is you can get everything ready ahead of time and just toss it together when ready to serve (except the apple). Makes it very fresh and easy when traveling. Made it once with red pepper instead of the apple, but it just wasn't as good."
"Love this salad and it's requested at holidays. Try putting chicken or turkey in it for more protein."