Holiday Thumbprint Cookies
Speckled with chopped nuts and topped with a candied cherry, these tender cookies will disappear fast.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix, softened
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 3/4 cup finely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 12 red or green candied cherries, halved
- Shape cookie mix into 1-in. balls; roll in egg white, then in pecans.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the
- center of each ball. Fill with a candied cherry half. Place 2 in.
- apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks
- to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 111 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.