Holiday Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
Speckled with chopped nuts and topped with a candied cherry, these tender cookies will disappear fast.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min./batch YIELD:24 servings
- 1-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix, softened
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 12 red or green candied cherries, halved
- 1. Shape cookie mix into 1-in. balls; roll in egg white, then in pecans. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the center of each ball. Fill with a candied cherry half. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 111 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC