Speckled with chopped nuts and topped with a candied cherry, these tender cookies will disappear fast.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix, softened
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 12 red or green candied cherries, halved
- Shape cookie mix into 1-in. balls; roll in egg white, then in pecans. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the center of each ball. Fill with a candied cherry half. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Thumbprint Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p110
Reviews for Holiday Thumbprint Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review