Holiday Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3-1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2-1/4 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound day-old bread, cubed
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onions and celery in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Transfer to a large bowl; add the broth, parsley, sage, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. Gently stir in bread cubes until mixed.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 9 cups.
3/4 cup: 164 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 775mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Holiday Thanksgiving Stuffing
"Came out very doughy. Suggest reducing the amount of broth used."