Holiday Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipe
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3-1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2-1/4 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound day-old bread, cubed
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onions and celery in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- 2. Transfer to a large bowl; add the broth, parsley, sage, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. Gently stir in bread cubes until mixed.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 9 cups.
3/4 cup: 164 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 775mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Holiday Thanksgiving Stuffing
"Came out very doughy. Suggest reducing the amount of broth used."