Holiday Sweet Potato Souffle Recipe
- 4 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, sugar, butter, milk, vanilla and salt; beat until smooth. Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine the topping ingredients; sprinkle over potato mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 479 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 82 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Sweet Potato Souffle
"Don't hesitate to make this recipe. This is one of the best. The topping comes out so crunchy and compliments the potatos nicely."