- 4 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, sugar, butter, milk, vanilla and salt; beat until smooth. Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine the topping ingredients; sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Souffle in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p214
Reviews for Holiday Sweet Potato Souffle(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review