Holiday Sweet Potato Bread Recipe
"This pleasant bread is a welcome addition to fall meals," pens Christi Ross of Mill Creek, Oklahoma. "No one at our Thanksgiving table could get enough."
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped canned sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (about 1-1/2 pounds).
1 serving (1 slice) equals 113 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC