Holiday Spritz Wreaths Recipe
At only 37 calories each, you can indulge your urge to eat more than one of these delightful cookies from our Test Kitchen.
- 1/3 cup sugar blend
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the sugar blend, butter and oil until well blended. Beat in eggs and extract. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, allspice and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Beat in food coloring.
- 2. Using a cookie press fitted with a wreath-shaped disk, press dough 1 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Decorate with holiday sprinkles.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until set (do not brown). Remove to wire racks. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 cookie equals 37 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Holiday Spritz Wreaths
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC