Holiday Spiral Ham Recipe
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 pounds)
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into four wedges
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 medium apples, peeled and cubed
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Arrange pineapple wedges around ham. Cover and bake at 325° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine cranberries and apples. Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes. Add the sugar, orange chunks and lemon juice. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon half of the cranberry relish over ham. Bake 30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Cut pineapple wedges into large chunks; serve with ham and remaining relish. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Holiday Spiral Ham(3)
Sort By :
My husband said this is the best ham he has ever eaten. So yummy and pretty!
i usually make a brown sugar glaze but i tried this and everyone loved it!! it made the meat very moist and the flavor was ecellent!! will make next year
This sounds amazing. i can't wait to try it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Ham Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >