Holiday Spice Pancakes Recipe
With hints of clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon, these pancakes make every breakfast a holiday. This perfect blend of flavoring will spice up your morning any time of the year!Cindy Fuller, Forest City, North Carolina
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Mulling Spices
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, Mulling Spices, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. In a small bowl, whisk the milk, egg, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 8 pancakes.
Originally published as Holiday Spice Pancakes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p86
Reviews for Holiday Spice Pancakes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review