- raisins, pineapple, cherries and brandy or orange juice; mix well
- and set aside. Punch dough down. Pat into a 16-in. x 12-in.
- rectangle. Sprinkle with fruit. Fold over and knead lightly to
- distribute fruit. Divide dough into sixths. Roll each portion into a
- 16-in. rope. Place two ropes on a greased baking sheet. Intertwine
- them seven to eight times, joining ends to form a ring. Repeat with
- remaining dough. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 45
- minutes. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes. Combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice;
- spread over rings. Decorate with candied cherries. Yield: 3 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 205 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.