I use this recipe for special occasions with my wonderful family and friends. They're so easy to make and pack a festive rum punch. — Diane Duschanek, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup rum
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, mix confectioners' sugar and cocoa until blended. Add crushed wafers and walnuts; toss to combine. In another bowl, mix corn syrup and rum; stir into wafer mixture.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container. Yield: About 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Holiday Rum Balls in Taste of Home October/November 2012, p46
Reviews for Holiday Rum Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review