Holiday Rum Balls Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup rum
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar, walnuts and cocoa; mix until blended. In another bowl, mix the corn syrup and rum; stir into crumb mixture.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container. Yield: About 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Holiday Rum Balls(5)
Sort By :
Does anyone know if u can get non-alcoholic rum?
I have made this basic recipe for several years. This time I followed the changes suggested by Cruella747 and I am very pleased with the finished product. They will go on the Christmas cookie plates that I give away.
I have the same recipe, made them for the first time this year. EXCELLENT! Everyone that tasted them requested more for next year! I too will double or maybe even triple the recipe. The only difference is I used 1/2c Dark Rum and only 2 Tbls corn syrup.
do it avery year
these were really good i will double them this year!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- No Bake Cookies >
- Nut Cookies >