- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup rum
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, mix confectioners' sugar and cocoa until blended. Add crushed wafers and walnuts; toss to combine. In another bowl, mix corn syrup and rum; stir into wafer mixture.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. Roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container. Yield: About 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Holiday Rum Balls
Sort By :
These turned out very good! I will be making these again for years too come!! If you like rum you will love these little balls of fun!
Does anyone know if u can get non-alcoholic rum?
I have made this basic recipe for several years. This time I followed the changes suggested by Cruella747 and I am very pleased with the finished product. They will go on the Christmas cookie plates that I give away.
I have the same recipe, made them for the first time this year. EXCELLENT! Everyone that tasted them requested more for next year! I too will double or maybe even triple the recipe. The only difference is I used 1/2c Dark Rum and only 2 Tbls corn syrup.
do it avery year