- shape of a cross. Center dough over strips. Melt remaining butter
- and brush over dough. Wrap strips loosely around dough, overlapping
- edges 1 in. and securing with a paper clip. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack. Remove foil strips and replace with ribbon; tie ribbon
- into a bow. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 219 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.