- 1-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 package (16 ounces) Nutter Butter cookies
- 32 miniature marshmallows, cut in half widthwise
- Black decorating gel
- 32 red-hot candies
- 64 miniature pretzels
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one cookie in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Attach two marshmallow halves onto cookie for eyes; add decorating gel for pupils. Add a red-hot for nose. Attach two pretzels for antlers. Repeat. Let stand until set. Yield: 32 cookies.
Originally published as Holiday Reindeer Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p164
Reviews for Holiday Reindeer Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review