Holiday Reindeer Cookies
Gather 'round the tree on Christmas Eve and feast on these adorable reindeer cookies. If you listen closely, you might heard reindeer hoofs on the roof! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
32 ServingsPrep: 45 min. + standing
- 1-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 package (16 ounces) Nutter Butter cookies
- 32 miniature marshmallows, cut in half widthwise
- Black decorating gel
- 32 red-hot candies
- 64 miniature pretzels
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one cookie
- in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Attach two marshmallow halves onto cookie for eyes; add decorating
- gel for pupils. Add a red-hot for nose. Attach two pretzels for
- antlers. Repeat. Let stand until set. Yield: 32 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 182 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.