Gather 'round the tree on Christmas Eve and feast on these adorable reindeer cookies. If you listen closely, you might heard reindeer hoofs on the roof! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Featured In: Reindeer Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 package (16 ounces) Nutter Butter cookies
- 32 miniature marshmallows, cut in half widthwise
- Black decorating gel
- 32 red-hot candies
- 64 miniature pretzels
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one cookie in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Attach two marshmallow halves onto cookie for eyes; add decorating gel for pupils. Add a red-hot for nose. Attach two pretzels for antlers. Repeat. Let stand until set. Yield: 32 cookies.
Originally published as Holiday Reindeer Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p164