Holiday Pork Roast
This moist and tender pork roast always makes a statement when it appears on the table. This is my husband's entree of choice for any occasion. It's a no-fuss favorite because it marinates overnight.
Teri Lindquist, Gurnee, Illinois
12-15 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 2-1/2 hours + standing
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 boneless Pork Loin roast (about 4 pounds)
Tender pork loin will be the star of your holiday table.
Learn More >
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups white wine
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, soy sauce, oil, garlic and
- thyme; rub over roast. Place in a large resealable bag. seal bag;
- refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt
- and pepper; pour wine into the pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for
- 2-1/2 hours until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting with
- pan juices every 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- slicing. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.