Holiday Party Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 10 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- Paprika, pimientos and fresh parsley
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe filling into egg whites. Garnish with paprika, pimientos and parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
2 each: 148 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 223mg cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Holiday Party Deviled Eggs
"mmmm, cream cheese sure makes a difference! creamy and rich!!"