Holiday Party Deviled Eggs
My family's enjoyed these tidbits for many years and for good reason the eggs are just delicious. What's the secret? I add cream cheese to the filling to make it smooth and rich.
- 10 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- Paprika, pimientos and fresh parsley
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In
- a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the cream cheese,
- mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix
- well. Stuff or pipe filling into egg whites. Garnish with paprika,
- pimientos and parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 148 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 223 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.