My family's enjoyed these tidbits for many years and for good reason— the eggs are just delicious. What's the secret? I add cream cheese to the filling to make it smooth and rich.
- 10 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- Paprika, pimientos and fresh parsley
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe filling into egg whites. Garnish with paprika, pimientos and parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Party Deviled Eggs in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2001, p22
Reviews for Holiday Party Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2011
"mmmm, cream cheese sure makes a difference! creamy and rich!!"