My family's enjoyed these tidbits for many years and for good reason— the eggs are just delicious. What's the secret? I add cream cheese to the filling to make it smooth and rich.
- 10 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- Paprika, pimientos and fresh parsley
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe filling into egg whites. Garnish with paprika, pimientos and parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Party Deviled Eggs in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2001, p22
Reviews for Holiday Party Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2011
"mmmm, cream cheese sure makes a difference! creamy and rich!!"