Holiday Mimosa Recipe
- 1 tablespoon red coarse sugar
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 2 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces Champagne
- Grapefruit twist
- 1. Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a champagne flute with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar.
- 2. Pour the raspberry liqueur and grapefruit juice into the glass; top with Champagne. Garnish with a grapefruit twist. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving: 121 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Holiday Mimosa
"editor's note has you using 3 cups of cranberry juice when the recipe is using ruby red grapefruit juice. is there a reason for this change or is this an error."