Add a splash of color to your brunch table with this lovely rosy Mimosa. It has a fantastic sweet-tart taste.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon red coarse sugar
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 2 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces Champagne
- Grapefruit twist
- Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a champagne flute with
- water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar.
- Pour the raspberry liqueur and grapefruit juice into the glass; top
- with Champagne. Garnish with a grapefruit twist. Yield: 1 serving.
Editor’s Note: To make a batch of Mimosas (12 servings), slowly pour one bottle (750 ml) chilled champagne into a pitcher. Stir in 3 cups cranberry juice and 3/4 cup raspberry liqueur.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 121 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.