Add a splash of color to your brunch table with this lovely rosy Mimosa. It has a fantastic sweet-tart taste. —Jessie Sarrazin, Livingston, Montana
- 1 tablespoon red coarse sugar
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 2 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces Champagne
- Grapefruit twist
- Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a champagne flute with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar.
- Pour the raspberry liqueur and grapefruit juice into the glass; top with Champagne. Garnish with a grapefruit twist. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Holiday Mimosa in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p70
Reviews for Holiday Mimosa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review