- 1 tablespoon red coarse sugar
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 2 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces Champagne
- Grapefruit twist
- Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a champagne flute with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar.
- Pour the raspberry liqueur and grapefruit juice into the glass; top with Champagne. Garnish with a grapefruit twist. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Holiday Mimosa in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p70
Reviews for Holiday Mimosa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2016
"editor's note has you using 3 cups of cranberry juice when the recipe is using ruby red grapefruit juice. is there a reason for this change or is this an error."