- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 5 cups flaked coconut
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- In a bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Gradually add sugar, beating constantly until thick and pale yellow. Stir together dry ingredients; fold into egg mixture. Stir in butter, vanilla and coconut.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased and floured baking sheets. Top with cherries. Bake at 325° for 10-13 minutes. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Originally published as Holiday Macaroons in Country Woman November/December 1992, p35
Reviews for Holiday Macaroons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review