Holiday Lace Cookies Recipe
It's hard to stop eating these buttery cookies dotted with pecans and dried cranberries. I cherish this recipe from my mother.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in corn syrup. Gradually beat in flour and mix well. Fold in pecans and cranberries. Shape dough into two 6-in. logs; wrap each in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 3 in. apart on ungreased foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-12 minutes or until center and edges are browned and lacy. Allow cookies to cool completely before carefully removing from foil. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 121 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC