It's hard to stop eating these buttery cookies dotted with pecans and dried cranberries. I cherish this recipe from my mother.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in corn syrup. Gradually beat in flour and mix well. Fold in pecans and cranberries. Shape dough into two 6-in. logs; wrap each in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 3 in. apart on ungreased foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-12 minutes or until center and edges are browned and lacy. Allow cookies to cool completely before carefully removing from foil. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Holiday Lace Cookies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p69
Reviews for Holiday Lace Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review