Holiday Hot Fruit Compote Recipe
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) reduced-sugar sliced pears, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray, combine the apples, pineapple, pears and peaches. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Stir into fruit mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Holiday Hot Fruit Compote
Sort By :
I came upon this receipe while looking for something else, and tried it. It has become a family favorite! It makes plenty and is great with anything on cold winter nights. Also great for holiday gatherings and potlucks. Served warm with ice cream or cold with brunch, we LOVE it!